THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT – PLEASE READ & SIGN!
In consideration of my approved attendance at Event (the “Event”), I hereby acknowledge and agree:
1. RIGHT TO PHOTOS & VIDEO: I hereby expressly grant to DASH ENTERPRISES, INC (“GROUP”) and to its officers, employees, agents, and assignees the right to capture, record, and use photographs, video, and/or audio impressions (including live or over the Internet) of me (collectively, “Impressions”) recorded by GROUP at EVENT and to use the photographs and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness and class-related work (including any still image, videotaped image, captured video-conference image, CD-ROMs, DVDs and/or other analog or digital means, or other media now in existence of hereafter developed), in connection with or as part of any presentation, program, publication, product, transmission, or other professional endeavor in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising, and/or publicizing of any such analog or digital works or their content, in perpetuity. I understand these images / sounds may be used for commercial, educational, or informational purposes. I shall not be entitled to any royalties, fees, or other compensation or notice, in connection with any such use. In addition, I waive any claims that any use of my photograph, image, and/or voice as permitted hereunder portrays me in a derogatory manner or false light.
2. OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS: I agree that GROUP shall exclusively own, jointly and severally, all rights, title and interest, including copyright in, and to, the complete set of Impressions, with worldwide rights. GROUP shall have the right, for any purpose, to use, adapt, change, delete from or add to such form and content, to combine all or any part of these original recordings with others, and to use, distribute, adverse, market and otherwise exploit any and all of the foregoing in any manner and in any medium, as GROUP shall determine in its sole discretion. I agree to cooperate with GROUP, at its expense, in all further actions, which GROUP deems necessary or desirable to confirm, register, protect or enforce GROUP’s rights in and to such recordings. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership which I might otherwise have in or to any of the products in which my image, likeness or voice appears, and I agree to assign, and do hereby assign, to GROUP any such right, title, and interest in and to any such products. I agree to execute all documents deemed necessary or desirable by GROUP in connection therewith. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership in or to the resulting commercial or educa,onal and informational materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided in exchange for waiving this right. I also agree to allow all forms of distribution of any materials that accompany the images or my voice.
3. NO GUARANTEES: The Event will include presentations about income growth opportunities. I understand that there can be no assurance that any prior successes by other individuals, or past results in income earnings, can be used as an indication of my future success or results. I acknowledge monetary and income results are based on many factors. GROUP does not guarantee or imply that I will get rich, that I will do as well, or that I will make any money at all, especially if I do not do the work that’s asked of me or I ignore any other advice presented to me. GROUP’s products may have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in GROUP’s products, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that I could make no money at all. All products and services by GROUP are for educational and informational purposes only.
4. DUE DILIGENCE: I agree that I am solely responsible for doing my own due diligence when it comes to making business and financial decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided by GROUP or at the Event should be independently verified by my own qualified professionals including checking with my accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS: GROUP’s information, products, and services should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a business decision, on whether to take any ac,on (or refrain from ac,ng). I agree that GROUP is not responsible for the success or failure of my business decisions relating to any information presented at the Event or elsewhere by GROUP or others, or GROUP’s products or services.
6. RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN EARNING: We’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent this event and its potential to help you grow your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques displayed here, and we do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.” Nothing on this page is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined here are simply our expectation or forecasts for future potential, and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. These statements are simply our opinion. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented at the event, and we offer no professional legal or financial advice.
7. RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN HEALTH: The information at the event is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through the event is for general information purposes only. The GROUP makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through the program. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through the program with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE HEAR OR EXPERIENCED THROUGH THIS PROGRAM. The GROUP does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through the program. THE GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THE PROGRAM. Please consult with your doctor, or other qualified health care professional before using any product, idea or concept discussed within this website.
8. ADULT LANGUAGE: During our event, we will discuss several adult topics relating to personal and professional growth. We will also occasionally use adult or profane language to emphasize a point or connect with or surprise the audience (though we will never be lewd and we will always use tact and discretion in doing so). The GROUP does not allow anyone under the age of fifteen (15) into the event given the adult topic and content. Participants who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not attend the event and will not receive a refund should they request one based on an offense to such language under any circumstances. Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to attend, and teens between 15-17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the entire event.
9. COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials and resources used in this training are the confidential and exclusive copyrighted and proprietary intellectual property of GROUP. These materials are provided to me by GROUP and solely intended for my personal use as an Event Participant. No part of these documents and/or resources can be stored, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, photographic, mechanical, or any other medium), recorded, translated, or used to produce any derivative works without the explicit written permission of GROUP, under signature. Any violation, or the likelihood of violating, any of my agreements contained in this paragraph, would entitle GROUP to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations. Should Group commence any legal ac,on in response to my act or omission in violation of this provision, I shall pay all of GROUP’s legal fees and court costs, in addition to all damages requested by GROUP.
10. VIDEOCONFERENCE: If I participate in the Event by videoconference, I will not display any background that includes any copyrighted image or logo that I do not own. If I own an image or logo that I display as part of a background, I hereby grant Group a royalty-free and irrevocable license to use said image and/ or logo captured as part of the Impressions as otherwise permitted hereunder.
11. LIABILITY WAIVER AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISK: I understand and agree that in participating in any movement class or workshop that there is a possibility of physical injury. GROUP recommends that I check with my physician before engaging in this class, and I have done so, or made a decision that I do not need to do so.
I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me during the movement class or workshop. I also exempt, release, and indemnify GROUP, its officers, directors, owners, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, contractors, and agents, from any and all liability claims, demands, causes of action, damages, injuries, losses, or death, arising in any way (directly or indirectly) in connection with participation in any class or workshop offered by GROUP. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them.
DASH Enterprises, Inc